The Online Catalogue
Flowers, plants and other gift items can be purchased on the www.interflora.it website.
Product range offered on www.interflora.it will vary according to country of destination, as some items require longer delivery lead-times.
A list of destinations covered by the Interflora florists can be found on the www.interflora.it website.
The exposed Interflora flowers are a design product handmade by a florist based on a range of fresh and quality flowers. According to the executing Florist's initiative, the delivered product may occasionally differ from the picture shown depending on his creative sensitivity, his expertise, his regular supply of flowers from season to season. The picture and the number of flowers have an illustrative value.
Once you have identified your target country, you could choose the product that meets your needs, consistent with the date and the location of desired delivery.
You can add a text in Latin characters of the maximum length of 255 characters in the ticket that may accompany the selected product. Alternatively, you can use one of the texts that we have selected for every occasion.
It will have to provide some of his personal data and will have to enter the recipient's details carefully with the utmost attention to the correct entry of the information necessary to ensure the successful completion of the order.
The order is executed pursuant to a contract of mandate without representation in the moment of the purchase of floral arrangement and any related accessories, with dispensation for the agent of the compulsory reporting.
The inclusion of the above information is required to send the invoice and the proper execution of the order.
The Parties do not intend to award the inclusion of the above information the value of the customer's consent to legitimize Interflora S.p.A. to also act in the customer's name.
Finally, jn order to finalize the purchase, in respect of art. 1719 of civil code, you should pay using one of the following methods:
- Online via credit card: all you need to do is enter your card details (type of card, number, expiry date, and if required the security code). The entire transaction will be managed by Nexi and the highest levels of security will be adhered to. The credit card information is not stored on our server: The charge is made online via an encrypted connection with the credit card company.
- PayPal: Your credit card details will be processed solely by PayPal in order to carry out the necessary checks required to authorise online payment. Interflora will therefore not have any access to credit card details, but will only manage the contact details of the purchaser (name, surname, address) that are required to send the invoice to his/her address and to manage the delivery floral gifts to the address indicated in the order.
The financial transaction only involves the purchaser and PayPal, who then proceeds to pay Interflora Italia.
- Bank transfer: it is possible to make the payment by bank transfer to: Account holder: Interflora Italia SpA - UNIONE DI BANCHE ITALIANE S.P.A. - IBAN: IT 06 X 03111 39490 000000001062 - BIC / SWIFT: BLOPIT22
- Fill out the field of the “Reason for the Payment” with the order confirmation number.
A copy of the bank transfer with order number and the CRO / Debit account together with a copy of the identity card will have to be sent by email in PDF format to the following address: email@example.com or via fax to 06.6641.1429.
Delivery will be made consistent with the time of receipt of the bank transfer or postal order.
The order will be placed “on hold” until the bank transfer will be received.
- Postal Account: You may send a postal current account from any post office made payable to: Interflora Italia S.p.A. Via Giacomo Dina, 36 00128 Roma - Postal Current Account Number: 77173789
In the Causale field (Reason for Payment) enter the order number, your name and telephone number or email address. Copy of the postal current account or postal order(with order number) will have to be sent to Interflora via fax to 06 66411429 or via email in PDF format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delivery your flower gift, compatibly with the receipt of bank transfer, checking account or postal order. The order will be placed “on hold” until a copy of the postal order has been received, you will receive notification that payment has been successful and order will be duly fulfilled.
- Postal Order: You may send a postal order from any post office.
The Beneficiary is: Interflora Italia S.p.A. Via Giacomo Dina, 36 - 00128 Roma.
In the Causale field (Reason for Payment) enter the order number, your name and telephone number or email address.
Copy of the postal order (with order number) will have to be sent to Interflora via fax to 06 66411429 or via email in PDF format to the following address: email@example.com.
We will delivery your flower gift, compatibly with the receipt of bank transfer, checking account or postal order.
The order will be placed “on hold” until a copy of the postal order has been received, you will receive notification that payment has been successful and order will be duly fulfilled.
- Onshop: if you haven’t a credit card or you can’t make a Bank Transfer you can use a Lottomatica Italia Servizi Onshop Voucher. Choose Onshop as a payment and type the PIN code, printed on the voucher, in the next page. The credit will be automatically deducted.
You will receive notification that payment has been received and the order will be duly fulfilled. It is not possible to guarantee delivery in less than 24 working hours for orders placed using postal orders.
The prices listed on the catalog next to each product shall mean VAT included.
The prices shown are including fees for the execution of the mandate (fixed fee for the management of the order and compensation to variable percentage of the purchase price by the "executor Florist") and commission fees for payments by credit card.
The cost of delivery, given close to the selected product, amounted to € 9.00 for any location of the national territory. For deliveries outside the delivery costs will vary based on the destination country.
The prices of flowers are subject to seasonal fluctuations. For floral tributes Interflora Italy are therefore binding prices of the Interflora florist Italy that provides them and more accurately prices the day of delivery.
For some items you can choose as an alternative to the proposed price, a price of your choice, starting with the one proposed, in case you want the same floral tribute but with a greater number of flowers.
In the event that the recipient refuses, without valid reason, the flowers delivered by our florist, it will still be entitled to be paid in full to the delivery made in vain.
Delivery and Terms and Conditions of Supply
Delivery can only take place during normal opening hours of our Fleurop-Interflora florists.
We can only guarantee same day delivery in Italy for order received within 07:00 pm from Monday to Saturday and within 12:30 am on Sunday, instead of for delivery abroad we can guarantee delivery during normal opening hours florists and time zone.
- Orders for: Valentine's Day; Woman's Day; Easter; Mother's Day; Christmas and New Year's: due to the very high volumes of requests we receive for that day, orders may be delivered the day before or the date after the date of festivity.
- We cannot deliver to camp sites, military bases, ships, harbours or airports.
- In case of delivery to third parties (hospital, hotels, funeral homes or cemeteries, ships etc.) Interflora shall contact such third party in advance. If the gift cannot be handed over personally to the recipient, such receipt must be signed by responsible staff of the third party. In this case the delivery is considered completed with the signature and an indication of the name of the staff in the reception of the delivery.
For deliveries made by florist:
In case of absence of the recipient, our Florist will leave a “non-deliverable notice” with the references of the store. If he doesn’t receive any communication by the recipient, it will communicate it to Interflora who will inform it.
For products that require the delivery by courier:
In case of absence of the recipient, the Courier will leave a “non-deliverable notice” and will attempt the delivery the next day. After that the storage procedure will be started, and it will be communicated to Interflora which will inform it.
For foreign countries delivery is guaranteed in the days and hours of opening of the florists according to time zones, except for holidays or local closures.
Delivery at a specific time is guaranteed only if agreed, at least two days in advance with the customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morning is considered from 9:00am to 1:00pm – Afternoon from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Time of delivery is only guaranteed for funerals.
Please contact us for any special orders or for more information.
Accuracy of Recipient's Address
Please check that the address and telephone number you have entered are accurate and complete. We assume no responsibility for delays or non deliveries resulting from wrong or incomplete information. In order to allow the florist to fulfil your order in a timely and efficient manner please supply the following additional information:
- For hospital deliveries, if possible, please specify ward name and room number.
- For hotel deliveries, if possible, please specify number of room and name under which the recipient is registered (group, spouse, etc).
For any request for delivery in foreign countries, for the proper execution of orders, please indicate also a local phone number for the recipient.
For each order you place you will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes. This will contain the order number as well as detailed information concerning the product you have purchased, price, date of delivery and addresses of sender and recipient.
If you do not receive an order confirmation please contact our customer care department.
Thanks to our carefully selected network of florists we guarantee that all your orders will be fulfilled professionally, that products will be of good quality and that flowers and flower creations will be delivered fresh. Our guarantee includes:
- Delivery by a florist of ordered goods
- Quality and freshness of the product
- Delivery on requested day (see Delivery)
- The price listed on the website.
For any complaint please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com no later than 3 days from the date of delivery.
Cancellation/Right to Revoke Order
An order may be cancelled up to two working days prior to requested delivery date by notifying us of your order number.
Any cancellation made closer to the delivery date can only be accepted in exceptional circumstances and a refund of your order cannot be guaranteed.
Cancellation requests are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +39 06 66416641 (customer care) during normal business hours.
Tel: + 39 06 6641 6641
Fax:+ 39 06 6641 6940
From Monday to Friday 08:10 am - 7:25 pm
Saturday 8:10 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Telephone orders: 800 63 88 96 Every day 8:00am-8:00pm
Interflora Italia S.p.A.
Via Giacomo Dina, 36